‘Suited For Success’ Summer Party!
On Friday 4 September in the idyllic setting of Browns at the Quay, watching the sun slowly set over the river, legal professionals from across Worcestershire Junior Lawyers Division and Worcestershire Law Society came together for a fabulous evening with drinks flowing, delicious mezze platters and great conversation to celebrate their annual Summer party.
In association with WJLD Santillo Consulting were delighted to be able to officially launch the new ‘Suited for Success’ initiative. Run by the Birmingham Central Foodbank, Suited for Success aims to help unemployed people back into work through the collection and distribution of good quality ‘gently worn’ workwear.
The clothing is collected by individual companies and then distributed to people in need through the Foodbank’s Urban Boutique. This means the clothes are given to people with a guaranteed interview who are most in need of a suitable outfit.
Worcestershire Junior Lawyers Division have already received an excellent response to the amnesty and we’re all extremely excited to see how successful this initiative will be when everything is collected next week!
Suited for Success is running between Monday 7-Friday 11 September so there is still time to get your workwear to the collection points – you have until 5pm on Friday 11th September!
The collection points are: –
- Harrison Clark Rickerbys (5 Deansway, Worcester, WR1 2JG)
- Harrison Clark Rickerbys (Ellenborough House, Wellington Street, Cheltenham, GL50 1YD)
- SME Solicitors (8 Sansome Walk, Worcester WR1 1LW)
- Thomas Horton (70 The Strand, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B61 8DQ)
- Waldrons Solicitors (City Wells House, 26 Sidbury, Worcester WR1 2HZ)
- Waldrons Solicitors (Wychbury Court, Two Woods Lane, Merry Hill DY5 1TA)
- Russell and Co (125 Church St, Malvern WR14 2AH)
Santillo Consulting will also be working with Worcestershire Junior Lawyers Division to host an event in November so make sure you’re signed up to the WJLD newsletter, or contact us for more information on 0844 335 6548.